The app says none of my accounts are supported.
Waave works with bank accounts that support direct debits, which are typically called every day / transaction accounts.
If you link other types of accounts, such as savings, credit card accounts or loan accounts during the sign-up, you will need to perform the following to first unlink the accounts, and try again.
- Log into your net bank app/website of your financial institution.
- Look for 'Data Sharing' in the settings or accounts page.
- Find the data-sharing arrangement you have created for Waave / Adatree, and delete it.
- Give it a few minutes for the deletion to take effect.
- Restart the Waave app and start the account linking process again.